Guardians of the Galaxy, Issue #15 (2008-2010)
Are you sad you weren’t able to attend gamescom last month? Are you distraught you couldn’t grab those sweet gamescom items? Well cheer up!
Simply Follow WildStar Online on Tumblr and Reblog this post to be entered into a random drawing for these awesome in-game rewards! We’ll be choosing 40 of you lucky people to receive:
- Fancy Pants Top Hat & Monocle
- Unique gamescom Dye
- Housing Décor Item (Table)
- A unique in-game title; “Showstopper”
Follow and Reblog this post between now and September 19th for your chance to win!
It’s time to get fancy on Nexus!
You must be following WildStar Online on Tumblr to participate. Giveaway open until September 19th.
1. You can reblog once per day, each day will be counted as a chance to win!
2. Likes count as 1 additional entry, but only if they accompany a reblog.
3. Open to NA residents only (Sorry EU, we will get you next time)
4. Winners will be chosen by random generator based on reblogs
5. Winners will be contacted via Tumblr messaging, so make sure your Ask Box is open!
*Complete rules and prize info here.
The first two of ten pics for a “mini” Moo card set I’m putting together (hence the small borders in there). Widow ‘n’ Cap.
Don’t you mean snartchat? snark-art-chat?
More like starkchat
There it is, the best panel from Annihilation.
Carol Danvers, no. 62.
I’ve been in a bit of a ‘meh’ artfunk this week, so that usually means it’s time for a 1-2 hour color palette challenge to shake things up. This is a perfect example of why I’ve been enjoying these… I started out with an idea of where this was going to go, and about half way or so through I said flark it. Just threw those ideas out the window and just went with it. It’s invigorating, and a little bit scary.